· Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
· May provide some Structural Iron Work Foreman responsibilities on smaller projects.
· Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
· Lays out and fabricates structural parts and assemblies.
· Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
· Removes, repairs, and replaces or installs a broad range of structural components and assemblies in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
· Provides leadership, instruction, and guidance to lower level craftsmen and may reassign work delegated from supervisor.
· Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
· Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
· Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Please send your resume to: