Job Duties and Tasks for: Pedicurist
1) Apply undercoat and clear or colored polish onto nails with brush.
2) Attach paper forms to tips of customers' fingers to support and shape artificial nails.
3) Brush powder and solvent onto nails and paper forms to maintain nail appearance and to extend nails, then remove forms and shape and smooth nail edges using rotary abrasive wheel.
4) Clean and sanitize tools and work environment.
5) Clean customers' nails in soapy water, using swabs, files, and orange sticks.
6) Polish nails, using powdered polish and buffer.
7) Remove previously applied nail polish, using liquid remover and swabs.
8) Roughen surfaces of fingernails, using abrasive wheel.
9) Shape and smooth ends of nails, using scissors, files, and emery boards.
10) Soften nail cuticles with water and oil, push back cuticles, using cuticle knife, and trim cuticles, using scissors or nippers.
11) Treat nails to repair or improve strength and resilience by wrapping, or provide treatment to nail biters.
12) Whiten underside of nails with white paste or pencil.
13) Advise clients on nail care and use of products and colors.
14) Assess the condition of clients' hands, remove dead skin from the hands and massage them.
15) Decorate clients' nails by piercing them or attaching ornaments or designs.
16) Maintain supply inventories and records of client services.
Salary 1400 Dirhams, 3 years contract, Sharing accommodation, duty meals, transportation, uniforms and other standard benefits provided as per UAE law.
Interested applicants pls send your CV with detailed Job Description (in word format) and active contact numbers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
mobile numbers: 09399175652 (smart) or 09064719934 (globe) 09437002085 (suncell).