Job code : 2212131 : Survey engineer
3611032 : Contracts management technician
3621002 : Accountant
3212172 : Survey assistant
Hint : Candidates specialized in one or more fields from below field will be acceptable.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
1. Experience in piping design calculations for (water, sewage, irrigations, fire and rain) networks.
2. Experience in water and wastewater treatment plants design and loads calculations.
3. Good knowledge in related design software such (Water cad & sewage cad) and any related programs.
4. Skilled in the use of engineering design software and demonstrating capability of making optimal use of the software to achieve assignment requirements.
5. Detailed knowledge of facilities management/planning techniques and philosophy.
6. Up-to-date knowledge of Potable water treatment technology.
7. Knowledgeable in mechanical/ HVAC design calculation related software such (Elite & Hourly Analysis Program)
8. Shall be well verse with related International Engineering and Construction Codes including International Mechanical Code, SMACNA, and ASHREA.
9. Taking into consideration the principles of design, thermodynamics, heat transfer, hydraulics and fluid mechanics and material properties to ensure that mechanical systems and their devices will function safely, efficiently, economically and in line with the agreed upon design criteria, project/client cost requirements, specifications and international industry codes.
10. Assists in directing the HVAC section and supervises the process of performing engineering duties in planning and designing the required heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration mechanical systems.
11. Selecting the type and size of equipment and/or components (including but not limited to: compressed air and medical gas system, centralized heat, cooling gas, water, steam and fuel systems).
12. Provides technical assistance and expertise related to determining the size of water and chilled water piping, preparation of piping layout and conduct pump head calculations for the chilled water piping.
13. Experience in Elevation Technical design and loads calculations.
14. Have good knowledge about elevator machine room, elevator pit, elevator hoistway and elevator loppy design.
1. At least 10 years experience, 5 years in similar fields.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Decisive and able to give the correct decisions at the right time.
4. Knowledge of Specifications, reading, drawings, contract administration, FIDIC contract procedures.
5. English written and speaking.
6. Computer knowledge.
If interested to apply kindly email your detailed resume to email@example.com or apply personally at our office and just look for Ms. Jo-ann