Diploma /Bachelor Degree
1. Prepare structural plans for building construction or remodeling projects.
2. Computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) techniques.
3. Knowledge of construction techniques, architectural drawing and design fundamentals.
4. Specialize in a particular type of structure, such as commercial or residential, or in the kinds of materials used, such as masonry, reinforced concrete, or steel.
5. Proficient in various design techniques such as CAD drafting, including plans, details, sections, layouts with background in working with architects and project managers.
6. Able to review / comments / approvals of the presented drawings.
7. Entering data of survey works.
1. At least 10 years experience in the same position.
2. Ability to read technical drawings
3. Ability to use Microsoft Office in addition to other specialized programs
4. Good English command.
5. Team work spirit
6. Computer literate.
7. Excellent communication skills.
8. Preferable dealing with Oracle program.
If interested to apply kindly email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply personally at our office and just look for Ms. Jo-ann