Bachelor’s degree in civil & construction Engineering, or relevant field.
1. Knowledgeable in civil design/calculation related software.
2. Skills in the use of various surveying instruments.
3. Shall be well verse with related International Engineering and Construction Codes and Standards.
4. Supervise and manage the development, constructions and maintenance of infrastructure and specific civil works projects.
5. Knowledge of equipment and construction materials.
6. Knowledge of construction standards and procedures, cost estimating, and project planning
7. Familiarity with design software such as AUTOCAD.
8. Review plans and ensure the implementation of work according to specifications.
9. Follow up the implementation of the daily plan that was approved by the project .
10. Make daily reports, follow up the productivity of the site provide the planning department with this reports.
11. Field co-ordination between the foremans and surveyors in accomplishing daily work.
12. Review the work programme and the preparation of requisitions and ensure they are delivered on time and also inform the project manager to do the necessary.
13. Follow up the foremans and surveyors and clarify their daily work programmes.
14. Distribution of the daily work between foremans regarding the work plan.
15. Liaising with clients, contractors, local authorities and vendors to build & maintain cordial relationship thus ensuring smooth operations
16. Assisting with the inspection of completed works and monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning and handover of the civil works.
1. At least 10 years experience, 5 years in hospitals or similar field.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Decisive and able to give the correct decisions at the right time.
4. Knowledge of Specifications, drawings, contract administration, FIDIC contract procedures.
5. English written and speaking.
6. Computer knowledge
If interested to apply kindly email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply personally at our office and just look for Ms. Jo-ann