• Minimum of five (5) years work experienced in maintaining of Caterpillar loader Model 966G, 950 H, 950 B and 938 G Komatsu Loader Model WA380-H and WA320-H
• Well experienced in trouble shooting, diagnosing symptom and problems.
• Can repair and overhaul engine, transmission, differentials, control valve, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic pumps, solenoids and torque converter, electrical and other accessories.
• Can trouble shoot Electronic fuel injection system.
• Can repair pneumatic and hydraulic brake system
• Can read hydraulic schematic diagram, hydraulic and auto electrical symbols.
• Able to write read and order parts list.
• Can speak and understand basic English.
• Willing to work anytime of the day.
• Must obey safety rules and regulations
• At least between 35 to 45 years old.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION-FREE MEDICAL
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at
(indicate position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.