| Restaurant supervisor's responsiblities are not limited to:
1. Ensure that department goals are communicated, understood, and met by hourly associates
2. Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently
3. Work with management to ensure that newly hired hourly associates receive orientation training
4. Counsel hourly associates on work related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity enlisting the support of management as needed.
5. Listen to hourly associates’ suggestions for improving how work is done and guests are served. Gain management support as needed to act upon suggestions.
6. Work with management to ensure that hourly associates have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory.
7. Ensure that hourly associates are trained on technical and service aspects of the job (e.g., food or room preparation, customer service)
8. Work with management to ensure that hourly associates clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations
9. Address guest concerns, requests, or issues either individually or by enlisting the help of others (i.e., management and hourly associates)
10. Give constructive feedback to hourly associates to help them do their jobs better
11. Act as a “bridge” between management and hourly associates to facilitate department operation (e.g., keep managers appraised of hourly associate activities, issues, challenges, etc.)
12. Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures to continuously improve department performance around GSS scores.
13. Enforce compliance with LSOP/SOP (e.g., safety, OSHA, department-specific procedures such as food standards)
14. Collaborate with management to recognize and celebrate hourly associate performance contributions (e.g., department-specific recognition programs)
15. Manage basic human resource issues/concerns of hourly associates enlisting the support of management as needed.
16. Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures to continuously improve department performance around AOS scores
17. Participate in Guarantee of Fair Treatment process as an hourly associate’s first point of contact
18. Conduct day-to-day shift or oversee department operation (e.g., conduct shift briefings, ensure shift coverage)
19. Serve as an individual contributor and department role model by performing technical or functional job duties (e.g., check-in/out, food preparation, room preparation).
Salary 1900 Dirhams, Sharing accommodation, duty meals, transportation, uniforms and other standard benefits provided as per UAE law.
Interested applicants pls send your CV with detailed Job Description (in word format) and active contact numbers directly at email@example.com mobile numbers: 09399175652 (smart) or 09064719934 (globe).