GLOBAL CARS N.V. from SURINAME, SOUTH AMERICA is urgently in need of:
1) MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS – Male, Graduate of Mechanical Engineering course, with at least five (5) full experience in workshop/motorpool supervision in repair/maintenance specially Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Mitsubishi and other Asian Cars
2) AUTO TECHNICIANS– Male, Graduate of Mechanical/Automotive course, with at least five (5) full experience in Engine, Transmission and Electronic repair of specially Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Mitsubishi and other Asian Cars
3) AUTO PAINTER – Male, with at least five (5) full years experience in car painting using latest auto-painting equipments/techniques
4) CAR UPHOLSTERER – Male, with at least five (5) full years experience in car upholstery; can communicate in English; can work with minimal supervision
5) APPLICATION DEVELOPER - The C# .Net Application Developer must possess a minimum of 1 to 2 years experience as an application developer.
Required and preferred skills:
- C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET. , SQL Server 2000/2008, T-SQL, Oracle
DB2.Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server Management System, and XML
Windows Server 2003/2008, and Windows XP.
- Experience with large 3rd party solutions strongly preferred
- Experience with SQL reporting Service or Cristal Reports is a plus
-Experience with MS Office Suite and knowledge of SDLC
-Experience with Image Capture, Image Processing, and Document
workflow is a plus
- Experience developing successful, large, and complex applications and
web services preferred.
EMPLOYER’S INTERVIEW: OCTOBER 02, 2012
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY REPORT AT OMANFIL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT CORP., 2ND FLR, 802 Km. 18 West Service Road, South Super Hi-way, Paranaque City with their 2copies of DETAILED RESUME, CERTIFICATIONS and other CREDENTIALS or email said requirements at email@example.com. For more details, you can contact us at (02)821-1650 to 55 and look for MR. ROLLY.
HURRY APPLY NOW!!! GOOD SALARY PACKAGE AWAITS ON SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT!!!
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE LINE-UP TO THE EMPLOYER!!