Scope of Work:
1. Maintenance and Repair of desalination plant equipment/systems to provide safe, reliable and efficient source of water and ensure all safety and statutory requirements are satisfied.
2. Perform maintenance, repair, improvements and technical fault finding for desalination water generation, and ensuring the safe operation of desalination plant equipment and systems.
Ability to engage contractors and colleague to achieve project objectives
Demonstrated uncompromising commitment to HSE.
Flexible and adaptive approach to fluctuating work loads and priorities.
Innovative and creative thinking.
Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work in a team as well as working with limited supervision.
Effective time management, planning and prioritising skills.
1. Familiar with the water treatment process.
2. Have the basic principles of water plant equipment, electrical knowledge, control knowledge, repair and maintenance knowledge.
3. Have experience in desalination plant safety management system or relative field will be desirable.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
MAINTENANCE: Perform preventative and breakdown maintenance assigned tasks. Participate in improvement teams - work team and cross functional teams. Initiate and Implement process improvements as directed. Actively participate in and contribute towards achieving goals defined in Team Action Plans. Ensure availability and reliability of designated items of Plant. Assist in the documentation of Desalination Plant services processes and working procedures. Actively utilise the SAP Maintenance Management system ensuring maintenance tasks and progress are accurately and continuously recorded. Ensure regular and consistent reporting practice/process. Actively contribute to the success of the Desalination Plant team by working collaboratively with others to achieve business results. Undertake inspection, fault finding and root cause analysis of failure and make recommendations to ensure that probability of repeat failures is minimised. Provide technical expertise in the recommendation and continuous improvement of desalination water production and processes. Undertake diagnostic work to identify faults in equipment and apply faultfinding techniques to predict failure modes the precise cause of failure. Assist in the training of new and existing Desalination Plant staff and apprentices. Assist in the Operational Readiness phase by developing and reviewing operational /maintenance plans and procedures. Assist in the Plant Commissioning & Start-up phase by working collaboratively with the EPC Contractor/OEMs to ensure Desalination Plant reaches the design capacity. Assist in the development and continual review of Operating and Maintenance Standard Job Procedures. Assist in managing the performance and standards of output of external contractor employees. Maintain equipment to OEMs specifications and standards by following maintenance regimes.
· HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT: Ensure all activities undertaken are carried out in accordance with CPMM’s HSE systems and comply with State and Federal Regulations. Actively promote safety awareness and engage in safe work practices. Actively promote and engage in environmentally responsible work practices. Identify and report unsafe work practices or conditions and seek to eliminate them.