| ****NO PLACEMENT FEE AND PROCESSING FEE****
Please follow the instructions provided, thank you
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Send also your comprehensive (non-workabroad format) resume preferrably in MS word .doc format to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CANDIDATES IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGE TO REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO OFFICE FOR FASTER ASSISTANCE
WITH READY VISA and CANDIDATES WILL DEPLOYED IMMEDIATELY
Company : GLOBAL ANTI-CORROSION TECHNIQUE LTD.
Company Website : http://www.globetechinternational.com/
OCTOBER 10 - 6:00pm onwards
OCTOBER 11 – 9:00am
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Installation and troubleshooting
· Analyze complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions
· Supervision of maintenance operations and plant upgrades.
· Take a lead role in upgrades and modifications.
· Coordinate and supervise planned maintenance.
· Gain familiarity with new equipment to ascertain and schedule planned maintenance.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Electrical Engineer as needed
- In depth knowledge in Programmable Logic Controller’s (PLC’s)
- 2+ years experience in programming Programmable Logic Controller’s
- Must have advance knowledge of electrical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable codes, standards and acceptable industry practices
- Knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lightning, control systems, and equipment specification and selection
- 3+ years of formal experience in industrial electrical and electronics system including troubleshooting
- Experience AC & DC drives
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed as a professional engineer, by exam, in state of residence with the ability to be licensed in multiple state
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions
- Aptitude to undertake supervisory roles.
- Understanding of planned maintenance systems.
- Formal Training on Programming PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller’s) and HMI’s (Omron or Siemens)
- Thorough understanding of hazards and safety requirements relating to fabrication and machining.
- Training in safe electrical practices.
For priority and faster assistance with your application, please visit our office for direct preliminary interview located at ISD Building #5439 Curie Street, Palanan Makati city. we are located a few blocks away from Taft-Vito Cruz (Also near Cash and Carry Buendia). Please bring with you 2 sets of resume with brief job description and supporting documents
You may also report to our ISD Cebu branch office located at Room 201 LDM Bldg., MJ Cuenco cor. Legaspi Streets, Cebu City.
For Inquiries you can call 833-12-42 loc 112, 09175548050, 09209598001 Look for Ms. Jackie
Also like us on facebook for more updates (http://www.facebook.com/ISDPhilippines)
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Also send your comprehensive (non-workabroad format) resume preferrably in MS word .doc format to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
****NO PLACEMENT FEE AND PROCESSING FEE****