| Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Organizes and maintains HRS division documentation as per the Quality management procedures and regulations.
· Receives a copy of all incoming and outgoing documents, files in respective record registers and maintains backups.
· Establishes and maintains e-records for all documents, after receiving the final document makes a scanned copy and updates the system.
· Keeps track of all documents correspondence to maintain and update document registers.
· Ensures efficient availability of records/reports when requested.
· Ensures that all documents are having proper back-ups to enhance the level of security and loss prevention.
· Takes care of all confidential matters and information of HRS Division.
· Prepares any report regarding the employee data and submits to immediate superior when requested.
· Monitors and updates all changes in official documents e.g. Organizational charts, procedures etc.
1 Education & Professional Qualification
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in any course work related to Administration or any other degree related to social sciences.
· Preferably should have short Diploma of Office Management (DOM).
· Must be having at least 2-3 years of experience in document controlling & secretarial practices
· Preferably should have experience in Human resource Supply business
· Preferably should have Gulf experience but not mandatory.
· Understanding and knowledge of quality management standards and regulations
· Knowledge of document control mechanism
· Knowledge of secretarial procedures and practices
4 Skills & Abilities
· Professional English communication skills (verbal & written)
· Presentation skills (verbal & Written)
· Strong Coordination Skills
· Computer skills including all applications of MS Office
Final Interview will be on July 27, 2012 / 8:30am/ Friday
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in applicants may apply with the following documents:
1. 2 sets copies of detailed resume
2. Employment Certificates
4. PRC ID / Certificate (if applicable)
5. Training / Seminar Certificate
6. Valid Passport
7. Driving License (if Applicable)
8. 2x2 colored picture.