The client is seeking mechanical /hydraulic technicians who are able to manufacture hose assemblies and associated hardware. The technicians must be able to assist customers with removal and installation of hose assemblies and other hydraulic components, the applicant must have ability to do this under very strict Australian Mining Safety Guidelines. Successful applicants will perform troubleshooting of basic hydraulic and mehanical system.
Technical Requirments for this position:
- Relevant work experience as a mechanical/hydraulic technician
- Ability to troubleshoot Hydraulic systems & read hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices.
- Be familiar with the types of equipment used in industry
- Be computer literate and i have good literacy and numeracy skills.
Essential requirments for this position:
- Experience with hydraulic hoses, industrial rubber, PVC, thermoplastic and specialist hoses.
- Knowledge of entire fluid power, fittings, accessories, specialized assemblies, industrial or rigid tubing.
- Experience with pressure hoses, and associated equipment items used in construction industry.
- Knowledge of different hose fitting types and thread froms.
- Troubleshooting know how with regards to hydraulic hose failure.
Preferred requirments for this position:
- Possess a drivers license
- Other qualification (e.g Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Experience with Hydraulic Hose, Industrial Rubber, PVC, Thermoplasticand special.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Western Perth,Australia.