at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
No placement fee will be collected. For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Check your SPAM folder for emails from WorkAbroad! You maybe missing out on that dream job! Add admin[at]workabroad.ph to your email contacts now!
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - Heavy Equipment Mechanics (Fleet Services2)
FLEET SERVICES INC.
Job Description and Requirements
FLEET SERVICES, INC. (FSI) FSI was established in 2000 and is a subsidiary of Pacific Unlimited, Inc., a Guam Corporation. FSI provides parts, services, and warranty work for John Deere golf/turf/agricultural equipment, Generac Generator, Kalmar forklifts and top lifters, and fleet repair services to commercial and government agencies.
In its quest to provide the highest level of service and value to its customers. FSI needs competent and qualified:
Heavy Equipment Mechanics
• Graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering or any related technical courses.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be competent in all aspects of diesel engine, transmissions (manual & automatic), drive line components, differentials, air brakes and electrical systems.
• Candidates must be able to overhaul, repair and troubleshoot engines/machines preferably Hitachi brand. Experience with electronic engine diagnostics is an advantage.
• ASE certificate on the above listed equipment is a plus for future supervisory position.
• With knowledge in heavy truck drive trains, air and electrical system.
• Preferably with good communication and computer skills.
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume with minimum acceptable salary to email@example.com
All questions and queries can be directed to above e-mail as well or apply in person at below address.
Unit 703 & 704, 139 Corporate Center Building 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village Makati City 1227, Philippines
Manila Trunk Line: (+63 2) 812-6704
Be engaged and please spread! Thanks
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.