Personal Attributes, Education & Qualifications
· Fluency in English both written & spoken with good personal / interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate leadership & personnel supervisory skills.
· Culturally aware with experience of working with multi-national workforces
· Mechanical Trade Certificate / Technical diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Position Recommended Qualifications, Experience & Skills
· Extensive knowledge of Mechanical Maintenance procedures on Process and Utilities equipment, on an Oil & Gas Facility.
· Ability to lead a team of Mechanical Technicians, both as a supervisor and in a technical advisory capacity.
· Possess at least 5 years experience in Maintenance Works.
· Ability to communicate with technical specialists and to interpret technical drawings and specification documents.
· Ensure that all work conducted will be done so in a safe manner, utilising all safety equipment
& PPE necessary to complete the specific work.
· Conduct Job Safety Analysis / Task Risk Assessments & Toolbox Talks as & when required.
· Know & Understand your role in an emergency situation & in emergency exercises / drills.
· Participate in all Investigations of Incidents related to equipment on the OGT and Jetty.
· Supervision, Planning and implementation of all Mechanical activity in order to optimize production within safety, legislative, environmental and company requirements.
· Supervise the OGT Mechanical Department, liaising with Production and other Supervisors to carry out safe and efficient planned maintenance routines.
· Responsible for maximizing availability of all plant and equipment and thus ensure security of production understanding that the direction of all routine maintenance activities shall be in line
with company operating policies and procedures and shall ensure compliance with safety, legislative, environmental and certifying authority requirements.
· Responsible for organizing and planning the routine maintenance regime of all onboard equipment, plant and systems within safety and budgetary constraints and in liaison with the
OGT Maintenance Supervisor, Production Supervisor and OGT Superintendent.
· Responsible for directing the activities of mechanical staff to a high loss control standard in accordance with the company safety regulations and procedures, in order to minimize the risk of personal injury, environmental damage, and asset damage.
· Review and rationalize Preventative Maintenance procedures, evaluate and optimize maintenance routines along with other Operational personnel and base support staff.
· Carry out Permit to work tasks as Area Authority for designated area and conduct toolbox talks/ Job safety analysis as required.
· Regularly review and monitor compliance with safe work systems and maintenance procedures.
· Extensive knowledge of Hydrocarbon systems and equipment.
· Ability to communicate with technical specialists, read P&IDs and to interpret technical drawings and specification documents.
· Monitor the CBTA program and ensure it is being progressed and national labour is reaching the required standards within the expected time frames.
· Coach & Mentor the Myanmar National Staff to ensure they are in compliance with all HSE
· guidelines and utilising best Industry practices.
· Awareness of Human factors, including the effects of Environmental conditions & potential
· effects of SIMOPS on the facility.
· Assists the Maintenance Supervisor with evaluation of equipment performance when requested.
· Ability to identify & order spare parts through the CMMS Inventory System and comprehensively update the onsite Critical Mechanical Spares inventory.
· Collect Sample Data from running machinery for Equipment performance analysis.
· Compile detailed written reports on daily activities, maintain records of all maintenance activities carried out by you on any equipment.
· Ensure that CMMS is kept up to date with all relevent Historical data and Manhours.
SEND UPDATED CV WITH PICTURE TO email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org