Don’t Miss This Opportunities!!!
If you are looking for a rewarding career in
Our client is a reputable five-star hotel located in the city vicinity of Singapore.
is looking for the right candidate with sales and customer-service experience
in high-volume bar establishment to fill the position of
Attractive salary offer and benefits offered for the right candidate.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum 3 years' experience as Bar Manager.
· Candidates must have solid knowledge in beverage and overall basic food knowledge.
· Fluent English and preferably with Mandarin as well.
· Charismatic personality with strong leadership.
· Trainer mindset.
· Customer service oriented; able to identify and create repeat guests.
· Able to handle volume, work under pressure, and drive quality at the same time.
· Sales driven and possess cost control abilities.
· Resourceful, innovative to think out-of-the-box.
· Able to start work immediately or within short notice
· Can work under pressure.
· 38 years old below
· Male / Female
Only qualified applicants
who meet the above-mentioned criteria may initially send their Updated MS Word format resume with photo / diploma/ passport copy and stating the ff:
Your current and expected salary
Reason for leaving for each employment
Notice period required
You may email your CV to :
Please indicate the POSITION APPLIED in the subject email for easy evaluation
We'd like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates
under serious consideration will be contacted.
SUBMIT THE FF. REQUIREMENTS: (2 Sets in A4 size bond paper)
ü Resume with detailed job description
ü Valid Passport (colored copy)
ü Diploma in College a (colored copy)
ü Employment Certificate (if any available)
ü NBI Clearance
ü Picture 2x2 (4pcs)
ü Wholebody Picture in white background (2 pcs)
ü Brown and plastic envelop
ü CD copy containing MS Word format Resume, scanned copy of passport and diploma,
For more information, you may contact:
532-9264 / 532-7371
If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to us and apply at :
JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Unit 3 & 4 ESC Bldg., 153 San Francisco St.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
(Walking distance from Mandaluyong City Hall )
FOR MANPOWER POOLING / NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS