- Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions aboard ship: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms.
- Issues supplies.
- Inventories supplies and equipment at end of each voyage.
- Male; 23-38 yrs old below; Fit to work
- Relevant work experienced
- Work abroad experienced is an advantage
- Conversant in English, both oral and written
For initial assessment, momentarily email only your Resume to email@example.com
Reminder: When sending your CV, please indicate what position title you are applying for.
Interested qualified candidates are advised to report personally in our office along with their Resume, Copy of their Certificates (School, Employment, TradeTest, Training, Recognition, etc) and Valid Passport. Please bring all original certificates for verification purposes.
Applicants residing within Metro Manila or nearby Province is advise to report personally in our office for an initial screening and assessment of your credentials before be included on our shortlist. Overseas Province Applicants, just email us your Resume.
As you report, please submit us a clear photo copy of the following:
1 Set of:
- CV (updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities)
- Certifications (Birth, School Credentials: Bachelors Diploma, TOR , Trainings/Seminars, Employment-if available and other supporting documents you may present)
- Latest NBI, Passport, 4 pcs 2x2 & Passport copy
- 1 White Long Folder
Daily screening,from Mondays - Saturdays only (8am-11am & 1-4pm)
Should you have any queries, you may call us at (02)3326015 look for Sir RJ