- Efficient movements of materials and finished goods is a part of the job. For this purpose, these professionals are seen making extensive use of transportation software systems.
- Constantly in touch with customers, as they have to deliver goods when the customers need them. So, they prepare a logistics schedule and deliver goods in time by after the schedule strictly.
- Receive the raw materials and enters their details in his log book for company record.
- Track the movements of goods at every stage daily, to ensure that they are safely being delivered to their respective customers.
- Arrangement of shipment for goods and ensuring transportation as well as warehousing of products is a task performed by these professionals.
- Maintain records of the orders placed by the customers, their delivery and contracts signed with clients for official and company use.
- Responsible for the billing and settling freight bill claims with the carriers and re-routing of frights as and when needed.
- Hold discussions with customers, brokers, as well as freight-forwarding persons for ensuring shipments.
- Follow the rules about international transportation and shipment of goods.
- Transportation of goods from producer to consumer requires a lot of expense and for ensuring high profitability of the business, costs need to be kept at the minimum level. Logistics coordinators have to chalk out strategies to avoid wastage and reduce operational costs wherever possible.
- Make sure that the goods are not damaged in any way during the transportation and that customers expectations regarding quality and quantity of goods are thoroughly met. They keep a count of the goods which are being delivered to the customers.
- Responsible for preserving environmental cleanliness by avoiding dumping of waste at the wrong place.
- Strike a perfect balance between the available inventory in the company stores and the orders for goods from customers. So, inventory management is also a function which they do.
- In the course of the business, there might be situations where there is misunderstanding between customers and the company about the orders placed. In such a situation, the logistics coordinators consult with senior supervisors and take right steps to avoid conflicts with customers.
- Perform compliance audits and monthly entry audits in their work place.
- Male; 23-38 yrs old below; Fit to work
- Relevant work experienced
- Work abroad experienced is an advantage
- Conversant in English, both oral and written
For initial assessment, momentarily email only your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder: When sending your CV, please indicate what position title you are applying for.
Interested qualified candidates are advised to report personally in our office along with their Resume, Copy of their Certificates (School, Employment, TradeTest, Training, Recognition, etc) and Valid Passport. Please bring all original certificates for verification purposes.
Applicants residing within Metro Manila or nearby Province is advise to report personally in our office for an initial screening and assessment of your credentials before be included on our shortlist. Overseas Province Applicants, just email us your Resume.
As you report, please submit us a clear photo copy of the following:
1 Set of:
- CV (updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities)
- Certifications (Birth, School Credentials: Bachelors Diploma, TOR , Trainings/Seminars, Employment-if available and other supporting documents you may present)
- Latest NBI, Passport, 4 pcs 2x2 & Passport copy
- 1 White Long Folder
Daily screening,from Mondays - Saturdays only (8am-11am & 1-4pm)
Should you have any queries, you may call us at (02)3326015 look for Sir RJ