FINAL INTERVIEW ON JULY 09 up to 13, 2012 @ 8AM
(FOR SABIC KEMYA)
· Carry out Engineering design review from Safety point of view develop various activities for implementation of safety programs
That develop, review, implement and update safety procedure and carry out studies, survey and audit test.
· Participate in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) MOC and ISA Studies as well as monitor the implementation for recommendations.
· Carry out incident investigation.
· Evaluate develop and conduct safety training for all employees.
· Participate in Project and maintenance job review to highlight all safety concern and ensure compliance to regulatory and standards.
· Provide professional level of knowledge and experience to improve safety culture and increase employees awareness.
· Responsible to monitor all necessary action that will prevent and reduce accident.
· Atleast 5 years’ experience
· Specialized training in safety aids
· Familiar with the safety standards, OSHA and Safety Engineer Program
· Works in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas
· Presentation skills in computer
* SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN OIL AND GAS AND OR PETRO CHEMICAL PLANTS.
Interview with the Employer will be held at FUNCTION SPACE AREA of PAN PACIFIC HOTEL located at M. Adriatico corner Gen. Marlvar St. Malate Manila, Look for Al Suroor United Group Representative, Engr. Noel Alvite or Call Mobie # 0949-1189428/ 0908-6327502 please send your Resume, COE, Diploma and passport at