Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant
Job Description for: "Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant"
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
· May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Job Tasks for: "Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant"
· Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
· Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
· File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
· Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
· Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
· Make travel arrangements for executives.
· Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
· Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
· Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
· Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
· Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
· Manage and maintain executives` schedules.
· Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
· Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
· Supervise and train other clerical staff. Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
· Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
Knowledge Requirements for: "Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant"
· Clerical -- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
· This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and
evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
· Administration and Management-- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
OASIA GLOBAL RESOURCES, INC.
Poea License No. 017-LB-100110-UL
Penthouse Unit, Emerald Building, 604 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
Telephone: +632.638.1528 General Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
* BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER *