· Excellent skill in computer aided design softwares, autodesk suite and engineering management software primavera with good experience in cost and quantity estamation, planning, WBS and managment methodologies.
· Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
· Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Science -- Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
· Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
· Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
· Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
· Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
· Educational Requirement: A minimum of bachelor degree in civil engineering discipline with advanced educational programs in design and management or MBA/MSM, in addition to minimum 5 years experience in large civil projects.
OASIA GLOBAL RESOURCES, INC.
Poea License No. 017-LB-100110-UL
Penthouse Unit, Emerald Building, 604 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
Telephone: +632.638.1528 General Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
* BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER *