· Plan and design structures, such as private residences, office buildings, theaters, factories, and other structural property.
Overview For Architects, Except Landscape and Naval Jobs
· Licensing requirements include a professional degree in architecture, at least 3 years of practical work training, and passing all divisions of the Architect Registration Examination.
<span style="mso-bidi-font-size:8.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-font-family:" times="" new="" roman";="" mso-hansi-font-family:calibri;mso-bidi-font-family:"times="" color:black"="">
Job Tasks for: "Architect"
· Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
· Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
· Plan layout of project.
· Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
· Prepare scale drawings.
· Integrate engineering element into unified design.
· Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
· Administer construction contracts.
· Represent client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
· Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, and reports.
Knowledge Requirements for: "Architect"
· Building and Construction -- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads
· Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
· Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
· English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Mathematics -- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
· Administration and Management -- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
· Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
· Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
· Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
· Law and Government -- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
OASIA GLOBAL RESOURCES, INC.
Poea License No. 017-LB-100110-UL
Penthouse Unit, Emerald Building, 604 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
Telephone: +632.638.1528 General Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
* BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER *