SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Fifteen (15) Nos.
Smart Projects Company, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· Electrical engineers design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electrical equipment.
· Some of this equipment includes electric motors; machinery controls, lighting, and wiring in buildings; automobiles; aircraft; radar and navigation systems; and power generation, control, and transmission devices used by electric utilities.
· Although the terms electrical and electronics engineering often are used interchangeably in academia and industry, electrical engineers have traditionally focused on the generation and supply of power, whereas electronics engineers have worked on applications of electricity to control systems or signal processing.
· Electrical engineers specialize in areas such as power systems engineering or electrical equipment manufacturing.
Job Tasks for: "Electrical Engineer"
· Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
· Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes. Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
· Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
· Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
· Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects. Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
· Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
· Investigate and test vendors` and competitors` products.
· Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
· Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
· Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
· Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
· Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
· Collect data relating to commercial and residential development, population, and power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
· Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
Knowledge Requirements for: "Electrical Engineer"
· Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
· Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
· Mathematics -- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
· English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
· Physics -- Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
· Telecommunications -- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
· Production and Processing -- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
This is for manpower pooling purposes only.
OASIA GLOBAL RESOURCES, INC.
Poea License No. 017-LB-100110-UL
Penthouse Unit, Emerald Building, 604 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
Telephone: +632.638.1528 General Mailbox: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
* BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER *