· He will have attained a B. Tech or Final City and guides (or equivalent) have a minimum of 10 years experience 6 of which will have been in the offshore oil and gas industry and 3 years in the supervisory capacity.
· He will be capable of understanding isometric and P & ID drawings. Will be fully conversant with the alignment of equipment and the hydro testing of systems.
· He shall be able to dismantle, adjust and assemble all types of machinery in accordance with plans, engineering drawings and written instructions.
· He will ensure that all personnel under his supervision are fully conversant with the requirements of the Work Permit and they comply with the same. He will ensure that all safe working practices adopted.
· He shall ensure the good engineering practices are applied to all rotating and static equipment, machinery and systems.
If interested please report to our office to personally submit your updated resume, certificates of employment and other credentials for evaluation. Only those candidates who will qualify from the initial interview will be included on our final line up for EMPLOYER'S INTERVIEW.
This is VERY URGENT requirement.