Khoo Teck Puat Hospital Singapore (KTPH) is a 550-bed general and acute care hospital. Opened in June 2010, KTPH offers a comprehensive range of medical services and specialist care to the community in the north.
The design of KTPH harmoniously brings together the elements of accessibility, comfort and convenience. From intuitive way finding to logical clustering of services, our focus is to provide a hassle-free experience for our patients.
By combining medical expertise with high standards of personalized care, set within a healing environment, KTPH strives to provide care that is truly good enough for our own loved ones.
Managed by Alexandra Health, KTPH is the first step in the cluster's plan to build an integrated healthcare hub in the north of Singapore. Future plans include the establishment of a new community hospital and a medical centre.
We are inviting highly motivated doctors to join us for a rewarding career in the following areas.
* Anesthesiologist *Orthopedic Surgery / Rehabilitation Medicine
*General Surgery *Accident and Emergency Medicine
* Minimum 3 years working experience as a Medical Officer / Resident with at least 1 year of experience in a major hospital in the relevant area(s)
* A basic medical degree from a good medical university or medical school
* Possess qualifications that are recognized by the Professional Regulation Commission in the Philippines
* Attractive remuneration for suitable candidates
* Renewable contracts
* Annual variable bonuses as declared by the company including performance bonus.
* 24 working days annual leave
* Monthly Housing Subsidy
* Reimbursement for one way economy class flight to Singapore
* Relocation & Settling-in allowances
* Subsidized medical & hospitalization benefits
* Structured training programmes with conference leave
Interested applicants should email a detailed resume (MS Word format only) that includes educational and professional qualifications, career history, position ranking during final year of medical studies, letter of recommendation (from Dean of Medical School & Supervisor during internship), two professional references, current & expected salaries, contact number(s), a copy of passport and a recent passport-size photo on or before 21 July 2012 to:
SERVICE ON LINE CORPORATION POEA LICENSE NO: POEA – 246-LB-120211-R
Address: 929 Padre Faura Street Ermita, Manila
Telephone: 4007861, 4007862, 09178546625 Look for Abby or Jessa
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
“FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS”