· Participate in company activities which involve continual improvements on assigned Processes in Manufacturing.
· Collaborate with customer’s R&D team and participate in the design, qualification, implementation of new test processes and product transfer.
· Support and initiate ECOs, BOM changes, test processes, procedures and specification modifications.
· Develop and maintain a systematic debug guide and documentations for responsible products.
· Evaluate yield, cost, performance, and suitability for release into production.
· Reviewing test processes as they are developed. Data analysis of test results
· Liase with customer to support new Product Transfer Activities ie Tester set-up .
· Ensure the processes/equipment are optimised and support Production Target.
· Support ramp plan and lay-out activities with IE.
· Provide support for overall manufacturing and operation.
Other duties assigned.