FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING!
FULL EXPERIENCED IS REQUIRED
PLEASE REPORT WITH YOUR PASSPORT AND DETAILED RESUME!
1. Has the maintenance knowledge and skills to safely, effectively, and efficiently disassemble, clean, troubleshoot, and assemble 50% to 75% of company’s active moulds.
2. Demonstrates sound mechanical reasoning, knowledge of mould function, and a desire to improve his/her own plastics processing knowledge as it relates to mould function.
3. Can measure and calculate basic (static) tooling stack-ups to determine component preloads and clearances or verify print dimensions.
4. Is familiar with hot-runner function, basic maintenance and troubleshooting techniques like probe tip cleaning, removal, and reworking; and basic electrical troubleshooting on probes, heaters, thermocouples, and manifolds.
5. Demonstrates the ability to work methodically and meticulously during repairs on moulds.
6. Makes clear, concise data entries into mould-maintenance manuals.
7. Has the hand tools and operating skills for basic machine-shop equipment (grinder, mill, lathe, micrometer, caliper, etc.)
If you feel you are the right candidate to fill-up the above position, please submit your resume, with details of your experiences, a passport size photograph, copies of relevant certificates / testimonials,
current and expected salary to:
*NO PASSPORT / NO INTERVIEW*
- Basic pay of RM 2,500 + RM 500(food allowance)/month will be offered to successful candidates.
- 2 years contract and renewal for each 2 years but subject to the approval from Immigration Malaysia.
- 2 rotating shift 6 days work (Monday to Saturday)
- Morning shift : Working hours from 7am to 4pm and OT from 4pm to 7pm
- Night shift: OT from 7pm to 10pm and working hours from 10pm to 7am
- Work day/off day = RM11/hour
- Rest day/ Public holiday = RM15/hour
- Levy and all government required payment – By the Employer
- Insurance – by the Employer
- Hostel and transport provided by the Employer
- Return air ticket – 1 way ticket for each 2 year (after renew the contract for the next 2 year) by the Employer; end contract air ticket – by the Employer.
- With opportunities for career growth.
OR you may REPORT PERSONALLY at
Ground Floor (LW) Belen Bldg., 1787 A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila
Office hours: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) Sat. 9am -12pm only.
Look for Ms. Nancy
0939-9088738 - smart
0917-5048800 - globe
Tel # 516-3471 / 400-5846 loc 101
* PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT, ID Pictures & Resume*
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.