Interested applicants should
- be not more than 45 years old;
- have at least 3 – 5 years of experience in:
- Heavy Fabrications (Mining, Earthmoving Vehicles and/or Related, Heavy Structures, Heavy Structural Fabrication)
- Have experience in fabrication and welding of Buckets, Machinery Frames and other mining equipments.
- Have experience in combinations of FCAW, MIG and SMAW Welding Process
- Specialized in both Welding and Fabrications
- have excellent knowledge and skills on Interpreting and Reading Drawings for Fabrication
- Have good English communication skills.
Walk-in applicants accepted Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm and Saturdays by appointment at 4961 Guerrero Street, Poblacion, Makati. Our office is near Aberdeen Court Hotel and A-Venue Mall. Please bring the following documents:
- Updated resume with full job description of your previous jobs and qualifications relevant to the position being applied for
- 2 x 2 picture
- NBI clearance
- Certifications of previous works and trainings/ seminars attended
- Transcript of Records or High School/ College Diplomas
You may also send your application documents to email@example.com
For more information, call us on +63 2 899 3241/44, 1300 897 753
Visit our website at www.ultimateskills.com. Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ultimateskillsglobal
“Because of UltimateSkills and Coates Hire, I gained not just employment in Australia. I also brought my family to Australia, was promoted to Supervisor and we bought our own house and lot here. It’s a Filipino dream come true.”
- Dennis de la Cruz, recruited by UltimateSkills in 2007 and now works as a supervisor of Coates Hire.