The technicians we are intending to recruit for Fiji should be able to attend to following tasks;
1. Be able to install all types of escalators and lifts.
2. Be able to diagnose and repair faults, breakdowns and premature failures.
3. Be able to identify correct parts and gadgets necessary for replacement.
4. Be able to draw up regular servicing and maintenance/menu schedule for customers.
5. Be able to engage in lift servicing and maintenance marketing, should be able to convince customers to switch service provider based on our strength and stronger
6. Should be able to calculate the correct specification, determine shaft size of lifts and vice versa, determine lift size and capacity where shaft size is
7. Be able to work with architects and engineers in determining right escalator and lifts for new buildings.
8. Be innovative in approach.
9. Good oral English language.
10 Must have worked in the area of escalator and lift installation, servicing and maintenance role with a few years of experience.
11. Must be a team player, dynamic in nature and strong diagnosis skills. Must have advanced operational knowledge on escalators and lifts.