- Male only
- Native English-speaker, BA or Modern Languages,
- Post graduate teaching cert, MA or M. Ed. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is desirable.
- 4 years secondary/post secondary TESOL/TEFL teaching experience.
- teaching experience in Test Of English as a Foreign Language/International English Language Testing System (TOEFL/IELTS) is desirable.
- experience in test/materials development
- basic computer literacy is desirable.
salary package from 8000 SR to 16,000 SR inclusive of allowances (food and accommodation). Salary offer will be based on the candidate's qualifications. Yearly renewable contract with guaranteed merit increase based on performance maximum of 10% basic salary. Work is 5 days a week ( 40 hours ). Yearly vacation with free round trip ticket to point of origin. Medical care also provided.
interested applicants you may apply directly at Pacific Ace office or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following documents:
- updated resume w/ colored picture
- 2x2 picture
- passport (2 years validity)
- employment certificates
- training certificates
- diploma and tor (w/ dfa red ribbon)
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.