Join Malaysia team of highly skilled professionals in managing the manufacturing operations for our leading edge Graphics and CPU products. Our Asia base operations gives Engineer exposure to multiple product development, design and manufacturing operations team, and will give this engineer the ability to have a major impact in product development and enablement and drive revenue for years to come. There is tremendous opportunity for career development and personal growth in this position.
· Identify, develop and qualify for coreless and advanced packages
· Drive and establish Development team for on-time New Product qualification and ramp up execution
· Identify, develop and qualify new assembly processes/materials /equipment for process improvement and simplification
· Provide continuous engineering support to production and cost saving
· Responsible for continuous yield and quality improvement
· Drive Improvement Activities to support Yield & Quality KPI
· Establish robust processes towards Lean Six Sigma Quality
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronic Engineering, Physics, Semiconductor packaging or its equivalent
· Knowledge in Advance Packaging, Flip-chip BGA Processes, Coreless Substrates, PGA, LGA IS A MUST
· At least 5-6 years related working experience in semiconductor fields with sound knowledge of product development & manufacturing processes.
FOR INQUIRIES,CALL (02) 8533027,LOOK FOR MS JASMIN