1. Support consolidation of the nomination program and lifting schedule. Participate in execution of the nomination program and lifting schedule, in coordination with the Off-takers and the Scheduling Division.
2. Support specification of replacement solutions to ensure supply and delivery in case of incidents or shortfalls. Coordinate with the Planning Team, Scheduling and Off-takers.
3. Administer demurrage and customer claims with regards to quality, missing documents and other related issues. Document accurate and reliable shipping data.
4. Ensure smooth receipt and delivery of feedstock and products.
5. Ensure proper documentation of receipt and delivery processes applicable to feedstock and products.
6. Assist the Supervisor in negotiations of transport contracts, when required.
7. Utilize SAP and provide technical assistance and support to the Planners.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor Planning.