- Applicant must graduate of Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years experience in a refining process engineering, operations or laboratory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor volumes/tonnages received for Oil Accounts and ensure the control of losses.
- Ensure the dissemination of maritime information within the department, particularly the Planning and Scheduling Divisions and the Marine Coordinator.
- Manage the operational communication with the Total and Saudi Aramco Traders particularly with respect to the arrival of vessels and quantities to be loaded (expected and unexpected).
- Manage the operational communication with the harbour, depots associated with the Refinery, maritime agents, the shipmasters and oil company partners in the case of sales and exchanges.
- Verify compliance with transport contracts and ensure the correct execution of loading/discharging instructions, in particular with regard to loading, discharge and line clears.
- Make operational decisions regarding the loading/discharge of vessels in real time, respecting the regulations in force at that time.
- Ensure integrity of the quantity and quality information on transferred products; most notably, in the calculation of losses incurred during the operation, safety specifications (H2S risk) and water content.
- Be aware of charter party terms and conditions and relay all necessary information to allow JER, TOTAL and / or Saudi Aramco to manage demurrage cases to the best of their interests.
- Participate in the Offsite action plan, quality program for quality and loss control and carryout the annual audit of inspection companies and our loading/discharging procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Marine Coordinator.
“WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS “
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9AM-6PM
Telephone: (02) 559-5904 / (02) 353 8978
Mobile: 0949-9747671, 0917-3458023
Skype ID: bernielhphil