URGENT HIRING of INSTRUMENT & CONTROL DESIGN ENGINEER
for DAEWOO E&C
HEAD OFFICE in SOUTH KOREA
(FOR PLANT CONSTRUCTION & SHIPBUILDING)
1. Role Overview:
- Supervise drawing development activities for EPC Projects. Work closely with the Lead Engineer, Procurement and interdisciplinary Engineering Team to perform different duties. Purchase supports for EPC Project including technical bid evaluation and vendor print checking. Established Milestones for the total project and supports development of instrument standards and procedures.
2. Job Dimensions:
- I-O list, JB schedule, cable schedule, material take-off, process and pneumatic hook-up, cable route drawing, location drawing of instruments, sizing report and calculation, system architecture.
- Preparation of instrument and control system specification.
- Preparing instrument index, instrument data sheet, loop drawing, hook-up drawing and wiring
- Orifice sizing, valve sizing, PSV sizing, rapture disk sizing, calculation.
- Preparation of level sketches
- Procurement activities like preparation of RFQ, technical bid evaluation, etc.
- Foundation fieldbus segment design
- Design the review and verification of FEED document
- Preparation of bidding documents (review of FEED documents, carry out FEED verification)
- Carry out technical review and evaluation of bids of all instrument equipment.
- Expedite vendor data and resolve vendor queries.
- Correspondence with client and sub-contractor (transmittal, letter, phone calls, etc)
- Review documents and make recommendations to Lead Engineer
3. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, Instrument Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years detail design engineering, experience in home office and/or field capapcity for a major firm
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Autocad, SPI Intoolsoftware on large projects
- Skilled on oral and written communication in English, with a demonstrated ability to present information to management and clients.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems. Knowledgeable about current industry and technical developments
- Advance level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction and startup work processes.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Ability to train and develop employees.
- Must be required to live on international job site for couple of months or some international travel on a business trip basis.
- Willing to work anywhere.
NO PLACEMENT FEE
2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
POEA License: 102-LB-080310-R
536-4939 / 254-7670
0917-5960449 / 0917-777051
** Please send your resume in word or PDF format, employment certificates, abroad trainings and licenses (if any) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for possible line-up.
** You may also visit our office located at 2nd Flr. 1963 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila (near LRT Quirino Station, besides Natasha and Philippine National Bank.
** Preselected applicants may receive a call and text from our technical evaluator as confirmation of your availability and for your schedule of client’s personal interview.
** Strictly for Filipino applicants and presently residing in the Philippines.
** Applicants who do not meet the above qualifications need not to apply.