Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Chemical or Petroleum or other Process Related fields preferred
• 15+ years experience in the design of process facilities, in plant troubleshooting, in start up/shutdown procedures
• Experience working as a team leader in a major Engineering & Contracting Company
• Have experience in managing FEED activities, Pre-FEED studies and EPC process activities for LNG projects.
• Deep knowledge of liquefaction facilities for the existing LNG technologies (APCI C3-MR and AP-X, Phillips optimized cascade, Shell DMR and PMR, Axens Liquefin, Linde Mixed Fluids Cascade).
• Good knowledge of NGL recovery and treating sections, acid gas removal, LNG export terminals and regassification terminals.
• Working knowledge of all relevant codes and standards and industry practices
Main Function: Lead the process engineering activities relevant to the processes and the facilities for the Gas Pretreatment, Liquefaction and Production; Advices on licensed LNG technology and provide technical support on LNG matters; Review Process, Engineering, Commissioning and Start Up work related to the Process facilities
Supervise and validate Heat & Material balance activities, P&IDs reviews, HAZOP reviews, Process Control, Material selection and Process Datasheets development; Provide performance guarantees for all the units associated with a LNG plant; Interact with Client Process Manager and other client representatives for technical issues; Coordinate the engineering efforts in assigned areas among process group and other engineering groups or disciplines, suppliers and contractors; Advises project team on process matters; Reviews and assesses process impact from change orders / deviations; Coordinates process input to engineering and document review.
Please send or email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may personally report in the following offices:
Makati office : DCL HOUSE 2598 Manchas st., Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Makati City, or you may contact
02-4030247- please look for Engr. Martin Lañojan, Jr.
Cebu Branch : Area A(MRA)/Area B(SMS),Unit C, Ground Floor, Salazar Institute of Technology Bldg., No.211, Natalio Bacalso Ave.,Cebu City. Telephone number:032-238-2969/032-261-9548
Bataan Branch : 2nd floor, LC Bldg., National road, Townsite, Limay, Bataan.
Ilo-ilo branch : Room 203, 2nd Floor, Adelina Bldg., General Luna, Jalandoni st., Ilo-ilo City,
Tel number: 033-333-2383
Batangas Branch: 2nd Floor Agriz Bldg., Sitio Hagonoy, Poblacion, San Pascual, Batangas City