Qualifications and experience:
• Chemical Process Engineer
• 5-10 years demonstrated experience in the LNG area specifically in the preparation of FEED, pre-FEED studies and execution of EPC for large projects
• Good knowledge of liquefaction facilities for most of the existing LNG technologies (APCI C3-MR and AP-X, Phillips optimized cascade, Shell DMR and PMR, Axens Liquefin, Linde Mixed Fluids Cascade).
• Knowledge and experience in simulation programs (i.e. HYSYS), both for steady and unsteady state, used to analyze alternatives or to optimize the Plant performances (i.e. LNG production maximization selecting compressor curves and optimization of the Mixed Refrigerant compositions).
• Carry on the process engineering activities relevant to the process and the facilities for the Liquefaction, Production, Storage and Loading of LNG, LPGs and Residual NGL.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop, review and validate:
• Process and Utilities Flow Diagrams
• Simulations for Heat and Material Balances
• Process sizing calculations (Drums, Columns, Pumps, Piping, etc.)
• Process Data Sheets for equipment (Drums, Columns, Pumps, Compressors, Control Valves, Safety Valves, Heat Exchangers, etc.)
• Flare and depressurization loads calculation.
Please send or email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may personally report in the following offices:
Makati office : DCL HOUSE 2598 Manchas st., Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Makati City, or you may contact
Cebu Branch : Area A(MRA)/Area B(SMS),Unit C, Ground Floor, Salazar Institute of Technology Bldg., No.211, Natalio Bacalso Ave.,Cebu City. Telephone number:032-238-2969/032-261-9548
Bataan Branch : 2nd floor, LC Bldg., National road, Townsite, Limay, Bataan.
Ilo-ilo branch : Room 203, 2nd Floor, Adelina Bldg., General Luna, Jalandoni st., Ilo-ilo City,
Tel number: 033-333-2383
Batangas Branch: 2nd Floor Agriz Bldg., Sitio Hagonoy, Poblacion, San Pascual, Batangas City