Jumeirah hotels and resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. The company was founded in 1997, with the aim of becoming a hospitality industry leader, by establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts.
In its relatively short tenure on the Dubai coastline, Burj Al Arab, a legendary and symbolic hotel, has attracted international attention and awe, ensuring its place as one of the most photographed structures in the world and consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, Burj Al Arab soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai skyline. Illuminated at night by choreographed lighting representing water and fire - Burj Al Arab is simply individual, inspired and impressive.
This all-suite luxury hotel in Dubai reflects the very finest that the world has to offer. With a discreet in-suite check-in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers, guests can be assured of the ultimate in personal service, throughout their stay.
Burj Al Arab now requires first class
This is a wonderful opportunity, for immediate employment at this world renowned hotel.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Preferably, applicants should have 2 years of working experience, in a similar position, in a smart hotel, or in a professionally run florist shop.
• A qualification, or certified evidence of training in floristry, would be a distinct advantage.
• Must have impeccable manners, be slim, have a very smart appearance and be very well groomed. Must also have a ready smile, a friendly outgoing personality, lots of energy, enthusiasm and self confidence, a real flair and desire for customer service, a “can do” attitude and an aptitude for fine detail. These qualities are critical.
• Must have excellent spoken & written English.
• Must have outstanding communication skills.
• Must be between 23 and 30 years old.
STRICT APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED:
Please send a comprehensive, complete, up to date, Word formatted resume, with a recently taken, professional photograph attached, TO OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS - firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly indicating your qualifications and your detailed, previous work experience. Please state your age and also clearly explain any gaps in your employment record. Please identify, clearly, the specific vacancy for which you are applying.
An application simply entered into the Workabroad system will not be reviewed
Chesham Recruitment Inc.
Suite 219, The Peninsula Court
Makati Avenue, corner Paseo de Roxas,
Makati City 1226, Metro Manila
Tel: 750-0640; 750-0641; 750-0642
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED AND AN UP TO DATE PASSPORT MUST BE IN THE POSSESSION OF ALL APPLICANTS, OR NEAR RELEASE
THE EMPLOYER WILL BE IN MANILA, ON 8, 9 AND 10 JULY, TO CONDUCT FINAL SELECTION INTERVIEWS
NO PLACEMENT FEES WILL BE CHARGED TO CANDIDATES AND OUR PROCESSING COSTS ARE MINIMAL
POEA License No. POEA-241-LB-081208-R Job Ad. J-0222
Beware of Illegal Recruitment