Assist Production Head in following up and implementing safety & quality measures and smooth production process.
• Implement the daily production planning.
• Ensure the correct manning per machine & fill the manpower shortage list.
• Review the daily Production Reports and ensure their correctness in order enable a good handover of shifts.
• Responsible of the startup production operation at the beginning of each shift.
• Follow up achievements of set goals for the production team and assign tasks & deadlines to each individual.
• Manage & guide the production team to work safely & effectively while maintaining tidy and clean plant premises.
• Supervise the machine run-ability during trials & report it to the Production Superintendent.
• Ensure machine run ability for new production orders and claim non conformities of raw material.
• Ensure a proper transfer of information during the shift change.
• Coordinate with the Maintenance department to ensure a proper preventive maintenance on all machines.
• Coordinate with the Quality Control Department to ensure the application of all the quality procedures.
• Evaluate the performance of his staff & suggest the appropriate incentive and training program based on the achievement of each employee
• Supervise, perform & follow projects dedicated to his line.
· • Business or Engineering Degree and minimum 5 year of experience in an appropriate field.
• Can work under pressure.
• Flexible packaging (printing, lamination, slitting) knowledge.
• Knowledge of Safety measures.
• Possess leadership, and communication skills, and an analytical mind.
• Loyal, fair & self-motivated.
Interested applicant may apply personally at Finest Asia , 7th Floor Vernida IV Building 128 L.P Leviste St. Makati City
For More Info Pls. Call 09322239865 and look for Ms. Heide