In charge of machines installation, site maintenance, projects, and spare parts management to ensure smooth production process. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Discuss and evaluate with maintenance foreman the daily report.
• Follow up and ensure the execution of all the Repair Orders requests of machinery, offices and buildings.
• Manage Spare Parts stock to avoid shortage.
• Review received quotations of projects / spare parts or other items and recommend the suitable one to plant manager.
• Approve all Issue Vouchers of spare parts / other items.
• Evaluate the performance of his staff and suggest the appropriate incentives (Bonus) based on the achievements of each employee.
• Prepare and ensure the execution of weekly maintenance planning.
• Maintain plant premises, organized and safe.
• Ensure the maintenance team to follow safety measures.
• Review the yearly inventory discrepancy of spare parts stocks.
· • Holder of a BS in Mechanical Engineering
Interested applicant may apply personally at Finest Asia , Were located at 7th floor Vernida IV Building 128 Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City or call 09322239865 and look for Ms. Heide
• Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing process.
• Self motivated with managerial skills.
• Analytical mind
• Problem assessment and troubleshooting ability
• Microsoft applications knowledge / AutoCAD
• Able to work under pressure
• Strong leadership traits
• Fluent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)