• Ensure all aspects and processes of his department are established, maintained and continuously improved.
• Lead, motivate and coach his team to work efficiently and follow up development program for high performance members to handle extra responsibilities.
• Monitor the daily material stocks & consumption, material availability and anticipate shortages; redundant and slow moving items
• Perform quarter and annual performance reviews of his team
• Check all Warehouses status to ensure that cleanliness, quality needs and safety regulations are met at all times.
• Handle administrative issues of his team
• Control physical material transactions from/to w/h and ensure that the stock in the system (JDE) is updated
• Ensure that a physical inventory for one product portfolio is being performed weekly and submit report to Plant Manager.
• Ensure that a physical inventory of all materials is being performed quarterly and submit report to Plant Manager.
• Ensure the implementation of safety and security measures in the warehouse premises.
· • B.S. degree or more than 4 years of experience in the related field
• Possess analytical and problem solving skills
• High degree of self-motivation and ambition
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft office applications
• High level of organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player, devoted, loyal and hard worker
• Fluent in English
• Able to work under pressure
Interested applicant may apply personally at Finest Asia , 7th Floor Vernida IV Building 128 L.P Leviste St. Makati City
For More Info Pls. Call 09322239865 and look for Ms. Heide