· Preventative Maintenance & breakdown repairs of garbage compactors, lugger trucks, roll on-off container vehicles, mechanical street sweepers and dump trucks.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Accredited trade certificate/trade test.
· Developed diagnostic/troubleshooting skills.
· Minimum of 3 yrs experience in maintenance of heavy vehicles & equipment.
· Ability to complete at least basic paper work in English.
· Current driving license.
If interested please report immediately to our office and bring the following documents listed below on OCTOBER 29 & 30 (MON & TUE) for 2 DAYS ORIENTATION & SCREENING: Those candidates who did not attend orientation & screening will not be included for the lineup for Employer's Interview.
1. Updated Resume with employment certificates
2. Training certificates if any
3. School Credentials
4. Passport copy
5. 2x2 white background picture
You may send your updated RESUME with detailed job description in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org