| Electronic Technicians (GPS Tracking Unit Installer)
· Install vehicle tracking units in vehicles.
· Trouble-shooting in the case of malfunction.
· Data-entry associated with Vehicle Control function.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Accredited electronics or auto-electrician trade certificate.
· Minimum 3 yrs experience in installation of car radios/DVD players and etc.
If interested please report immediately to our office and bring the following documents listed below on OCTOBER 29 & 30 (MON & TUE) for 2 DAYS ORIENTATION & SCREENING: Those candidates who did not attend orientation & screening will not be included for the lineup for Employer's Interview.
1. Updated Resume with employment certificates
2. Training certificates if any
3. School Credentials
4. Passport copy
5. 2x2 white background picture
You may send your updated RESUME with detailed job description in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org