This is a Mid level position in the company reporting directly to General Manager. This position will be responsible for write ups of company’s technical literatures and offers.
Internal – Sales Manager, Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Administrator
External – N/A
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create Technical proposal in coordination with the proposal manager
- Write various procedures and manual related to company’s operations
- Create, edit, and maintain technical documentation for current and future applications i.e., technical reference manuals
- Create document templates
- Interview concerned individuals within the organization to come up with an organize material to complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the message of the document.
- Research and evaluate new documentation tools and methods; document and improve documentation processes
- Develop documentation project plans and timelines.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide project support to a project when no writing assignment
- Provide secretarial support to the company when no writing assignment
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
· Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager
- Bachelor degree, preferably Engineering (Electronics and Communication, Civil) or Management or Arts.
- Experience Minimum 5 years
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Excellent people and communication skills. (verbal and written)
- Ability to develop people
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Must be an expert in MS office suite, especially MS Word
- Knowledgeable in graphics design
- Should have background in project management
- Must be familiar with the proposal/tendering process
- Familiarity with Information and Communication Technology is ideal
- Must be efficient in English language.
- Sales background is desirable
- Work requires a minimum of three years writing experience, preferably in a technical field with an emphasis on technical proposal and documentation, project plan, manuals.