Personal Attributes, Education & Qualifications
· Engineering Degree, in Production or Chemical Engineering or equivalent in years of service
· First aid Training preferred but not mandatory
· Willing to transfer internationally.
· Must be prepared to spend extended durations at the various contract work sites (both internationally and within Myanmar).
Position Recommended Qualifications, Experience & Skills
· Direct experience (10 years+) in gas operations environment. Some exposure to management of major capital projects a plus.
· Supervision of simultaneous operations in a Production, Maintenance, and construction environment.
· Previous experience with participation in a diversified work force and management of same is highly desirable.
· With a knowledge of Oil industry and Country regulations and compliance with these requirements
· Having been involved in SIMOP activities for projects
· Having participated in or leader of HAZOP review
· Having had experience with Commissioning and Start-up of New Process facilities, and specifically conducting Operational Readiness review
· A good command of English both verbal and written
· Ensure that all work conducted will be done so in a safe manner utilizing all safety equipment and PPE necessary to complete the specific work.
· Have a leading and active role in all HSE related area’s
· Be a part of and/or lead investigation team for any incident
· Know and understand your role in an emergency situation.
· Play a leading role in all emergency exercises (drills)
· IIF Participant / Leader
· ERP team member / leader
· OE & OA awareness
· As Operations Representative, participate in activities pertaining to the design and construction of all process facilities, living quarters, pre-commissioning, commissioning & hook-up activities
& the QA / QC programs
· Interface with HSE Management & other OE representatives to ensure corporate initiatives are implemented.
· Provide support to PMT & Vendor engineering teams in assessing and developing Risk
Mitigation strategies associated with the Production engineering design and fabrication schedules of the Terminal facilities / Pipeline .
· Assist in the development of Pre Commissioning & Commissioning Plans.
· Assist in the development of a Brownfield Modifications Strategy and Offshore Construction interface Plan.
· PMT Production Operations Liaison with FEED & Detail Design Contractors as well as
Productions Operations Liaison with Terminal Personnel.
· Coordinate with the Onshore field Superintendent the Operations commissioning & staffing strategies for all the development phases.
· Coordinate with the Field Operations Management the Training requirements for first gas.
· Assist in the preparation of the Operators Training Implementation Plans.
· Develop SIMOP Procedures with Operations Assurance Engineer & HSE Staff.
· Coordinate with Offshore Field Operations team to gather all information requirements for PMT
through all process.
· Develop as required Operations Philosophies concerning Process Operations through the
Project FEED and Detail Design phases.
· Coordinate with PMT and Field Operations management both Offshore & Onshore to participate in Hazops, Hazard Analysis scenarios, VIPs , Lessons Learnt & Look backs,to define Operational requirements in order to meet 1st. Gas.
· Interface with others concerns parties e.g. IMT group, Marine Logistic group, etc. to gather all critical information for PMT (Engineering team) during FEED and Detail Design Phase.
· Become Conversant & accredited with IIF Qualifications to meet “Train the Trainer Standard.”
Participate in the roll out of this initiative to Contractors & Company Staff.
Have a leading and an active role to support the On-Site team effort and assist all as directed in the following;
· Provide leadership and be responsible for the Site Ops team
· The development of all operational & maintenance procedures and guidelines
· Commissioning of Process, Mechanical and E&I equipment
· Commissioning of Utility systems to support the process
· Ensuring that all activities are Recorded and compile reports for site manager
· Witness compliance for Commissioning Testing and acceptance
· Attend FAT inspections and complete necessary documentation as and when requested
· Review and comment on Project Engineering and Vendor documents and drawings as and when requested
· Participate in HAZOP review and Punch list compliance work
· Participate in other reviews related to the Design of the facility
· Develop and administer Training for the ops teams
Send updated CV with picture, certificates and other credential to email@example.com
INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULE ON AUGUST 1-3, 2012. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.