Personal Attributes, Education & Qualifications
• More than 3 years involvement with PTW systems in a continuous process environment, preferably offshore
• Having completed a senior level of education, and preferably with a trade qualification or trade experience.
• A sound knowledge of Oil & Gas, Heavy industry, or manufacturing process equipment
• A good command of English both verbal and written
• First aid Training preferred but not mandatory
Position Recommended Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• A proven work experience record of PTW related expertise in industry, Oil & Gas preferable but not mandatory
• An understanding of CMMS Computerized Maintenance Management systems application
• Computer Literate in Data base/ spreadsheet and relevant software
• Have ability to organize own work and meet strict deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible for own safety and the protection of others
• Ensure proper usage of Personal protective equipment (PPE), when on site
• Be a part of investigation team for any incident or incidents in which you were either involved or a witness to
• Ensure familiar with all Operational and Management procedures
• PTW coordinator to have an understanding of the equipment to be worked on and what is involved for maintenance activities such that coordination can be affective
• Keep up to date with all governing regulations and company requirements, by attending training as necessary to remain competent.
• Train and assist Peers & Contractor personnel to be familiar with PTW procedure
• Close working with OIM, Production Sup and Maint Sup at all times
• Ability to control and coordinate multiple permits during SIMOPS
Send updated CV with picture, certificates and other credentials to email@example.com
INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULE ON AUGUST 1-3, 2012. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.