To be a key member of the management team and assist the cinema manager in taking responsibility for operations, financial results and staffing of location
Summary of essential job functions these would include, but are not limited to the following responsibilities.
- Customer Service – always following VOX Cinemas Service Steps & Skills to deliver quality service to at least a DESIRED level in each department within the cinema.
- STAR Philosophy – working alongside the management team to develop required skills for overseeing their location and running the cinema as if they are the owner with major focus on the STAR philosophy (Service, Team,Amenities,Revolutionary). Customer Management including service,safety and comfort, crowd control,complaint resolution, security.
- Cinema Operations – working alongside the management team to develop required skills for marketing and public relations, programming,stocktake, creating a team environment, cinema maintenance, running the location effectively, efficiently and profitably.
- Occupational Health & Safety – ensuring all staff are always following and abiding by OHS policies & procedures to ensure a safe environment for VOX Cinemas guest, colleagues and self. Regular inspections to ensure no hazards which are against any OHS policy.
- Policies & Procedures – working alongside the management team to develop required skills for overseeing all heads of departments to ensure they are delivering their duties to the highest standards and achieving all results
- Cinema Profitability – this includes cash handling and balancing,payroll procedures, budgets and forecasting, accounts and invoices,stocktake control, maintaining KPI’s (admits, SPH, COGS%) and adhering to company financial policies.
- Monthly Reporting – completion of all monthly reports for their own location and ensuring that any actions required are done immediately (Reports include: monthly review, monthly maintenance report, audit report and stocktake report).
- Policies & Procedures – working alongside the management team to develop required skills for overseeing their location to ensure all staff are following all policies and procedures as per the operations manual
- People Management - This includes all communication with your fellow staff, managers, suppliers, workman and customers whether it is verbally,written or otherwise. Staff Management motivation, counseling / termination and daily organization.
- At least 2 years previous store / assistant store manager or a operations manager experience from prestigious company preferably from fast food ( Jollibee), 5 star hotel and cinema with a demonstrated ability to achieve goals and objectives and manage key business relations and highly service oriented minded.
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a large team
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Should be customer oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be computer literate.
- Should be proactive.
- Ability to deal with employees at senior levels.
- Understand and implements as per companys operation manual.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
-Mix of Day and Night Shifts in addition to work on Weekends and Public Holidays
Salaries and Benefits
Basic Salary is 6,300 AED
-Private Health Insurance
-Discretionary Annual Performnace Bonus and Merit Increase
-30 days calendar annual leave
-Return ticket every 2 years ( cash entitlement)
-Career growth opportunities - next promotion is almost double in salary