Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
It's hard to find applicants for jobs like Drivers, Welders and Plumbers, because these candidates don't have access to WorkAbroad.ph. If you have a relative who is qualified, you are allowed to Register on their behalf!
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - Offshore CRO
COENS Energy Company Limited
Registration No. 100467619 Validity: Feb 16, 2016
Job Description and Requirements
Personal Attributes,Education & Qualifications:
* Computer Literacy
* Fluent in English(Written and Oral)
* Oil & Gas Process Discipline qualification required or equivalent experience.
* Experience in Training of National Labour both through CBTA & OJT is an advantage.
* Team leadership and high safety standards.
Position Recommended Qualifications, Experience & Skill:
* 3 years CRO experience.
* Experience in commissioning, start-up and maintenance offshore oil&gas preferred.
* Specific hand on experience in DCS control of production/separation,desanding,JT dewpoint, MEG regeneration and reclamation,gas export compression, produced water treatment & condensate disposal, HP/LP flare system, open/close drain system, meetering, fire & gas detection and utility systems.
* Experience of working multi-cultural workforce and environment will be an advantage.
* Good knowledge of Permit to Work.
* Carried out all task and maintenance in accordance with statutory and company HS&E regulations/procedures, to ensure
machinery/equipment availability and reliability in order to achieve safety and production targets.
* First line of response in an emergency situation.
* As operations Representative, participate in activities pertaining to the design and construction of all process facilities,living quarters,pre-commissioning, commissioning & hook-up activities.
* Responsible for the safe and efficient operation, star-up/shutdown of Production/Separation System, Desanding system, JT Dew Point System, MEG Regeneration and Reclamation System, Gas export Compression System, Produced Water Treatment & Condensate Disposal System, HP/LP Flare System, Open/Close Drain System, nFire & Deluge System, Metering System, CCR Operation, Fire and Gas detection System/Utility Systems under the supervision of the Production Supervisor.
* Operates the production System and Coordinates status of the System and production.
* Monitoring the correct functioning activities of plant equipment and instrumentation accurately.
* Re-initiate all system and associated equipments following a unit trip or plant ESD.
* Carry out performance and compliance testing of wells, diagnosis and optimization of production systems.
* Recognizing plant problems and take appropriate corrective actions.
* Make adjustments to production streams and well streams under direction of production supervisor, optimize productionn as instructed.
* Control process operating system and safety procedures. Ensuring safe, accident anhd trouble free plant operations.
* Operate and control DCS System, Process and Wells control equipment and panel, and that the plant is safely operated within its design capabilities.
* Keep accurate log of all events and activities of the SHP Process Operations.
* Providing full technical support to the senior/junior operators and undertake to provide training guidance where shortfalls are identified.
* Attend safety briefings and pre-job safety talks and actively participate.
* Acting as permit controller within the PTW System.
* Report to the Production Supervisor all relevant matters to the safe operations of the plant.
Have a leading and an active role to support the On-Site team effort and assist all as directed in the following;
* Provide leadership and be responsible for the Site Ops team.
* The development of operational and maintenance procedures and guidelines.
* Commissioning of Process, Mechanical and E&I equipment.
* Ensuring that all activities are recorded and compile reports for site manager.
* Witness compliance for commissioning testing and acceptance.
* Attend FAT inspection and complete necessary documentation as and when requested.
* Review and comment on Project Engineering and Vendor documents and Drawings as and when requested.
* Participate in HAZOP review and Punch list compliance work.
* Participate in other reviews related to the design of the facility.
Please send updated CV with picture, Certificates and other credentials to email@example.com
NOTE: For this particular position; 2 Regional Nationalities(India & Filipinos) can apply.
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.