In cooperation with Philippine Placement Ltd.
……APPLY NOW! For immediate placement ..
· Graduate of any related course
- Minimum of 5 years relevant welding experience in ship repairs or shipbuilding or similar heavy steel works
- Ability and experience in overhead welding using MIG (flux core wire).
- Ability and experience in MMAW welding (Low Hydrogen).
- Have reasonable experience in welding in confined spaces eg ballast/fuel tanks.
- Gas cutting skills and experience.
- Fabrication skills and experience such as shell plate preparation and fitting.
- Good English communication skills both oral & written
- 25-40 years old below
“ Only candidates that meet the above qualification need to apply”
“ EVERYDAY SCREENING AND PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW ”
Due to the urgency of the above position, qualified candidates are advised to initially send their resumes with photo thru email address: email@example.com
Submit personally the following requirements for inclusion in the final interview & selection by employer
Updated resume with detailed job description of each employment
history with photo, Diploma, Training Certificate
Certificate of Employment(previous to present)
Passport Copy , NBI Clearance
6 pcs passport size ID picture
Long brown and plastic envelop
Copy of Trade Test Certificate
CD containing your MS Word format Resume with Photo and scanned copy of employment certificates, diploma , passport & training certificates
Above documents must be in 2 sets A4 size bond paper (clear copy)
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL : 5363617
LAU’MEL INTERNATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTIONS INC.
POEA License No. 145-LB-051308-R
Room 303 Pierre N Paul Bldg., 505 A. Flores Street
Ermita Manila (Near Ermita Church)
For Manpower Pooling Only * No Fees to Be Collected * Beware of Illegal Recruiter