*** URGENTLY NEEDED ***
INITIAL INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED DAILY
AN OFFSHORE COMPANY IN DAMMAM, KSA
IS IN URGENT NEED OF:
5 MARINE PLANNERS
DEPARTMENT: Engineering Construction Marine Operation
POSITION: MARINE MECHANICAL PLANNER
RESPONSIBLE TO: Project Manager
The Planner/Scheduler working under the direction of the Project Manager assists Operation management team in the preparation of schedules in their areas of responsibility.
- Coordinates reviews and prepares the plans and schedules for marine mechanical functions along with WBS.
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and vessel schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and/or engineering deliverables.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements along with WBS.
- Ensures that Marine work Controls deliverables are satisfied and Project Control Systems and procedures are implemented.
- Ensuring that appropriate techniques and sequence of events for a particular operation;
- presenting schedules of work, visual aids such as bar charts and procedures diagrams;
- using specialist planning computer software, such as Suretrack or Microsoft Project/Primaveera;
- carryout monitoring progress throughout the operation process and comparing this with the operation schedule of work;
- Providing advice and support on the development of specific systems.
- Provides comprehensive engineering status and review Technical Issues at status meeting.
- Technical points of contract for marine operation.
- Expedite process and track all request for information.
Closely monitor operation activity to ensure that proper documentation is made for extra works (change notice).
- Ensure compliance to engineering standards, codes, regulatory commitments and specifications for completion of work.
- Prepare a revised detailed Control Schedule of Procurement, Fabrication & Installation (Primavera), incorporating the physical status & change order.
- Ensure that all engineering operation plans and specifications are current, properly distributed as part of document control
- Revise the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Responsible for analyzing costs related to maintenance and operational activities such as material and labour.
Education, Skills and Experience
· 4 year degree in Mechanical /Marine Engineering/Offshore Construction/ or related field or equivalent combinations of technical training or experience.
· Must have working experience with Primavera.
· Should have a minimum of five (5) years experience on the related field works.
· Candidates should have had experience working with Offshore & Onshore- Oil & Gas Industries.
· Good computer skills.
· High standard of written and spoken English.
· They shall have Sea Survival Training.
Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to onshore/offshore work area’s.
Employment Type : Full Time
Yearly Salary : Unspecified
Start Date : To be agreed
Salary Indication : Competitive
Duration : Long Term Permanent
1. UPDATED RESUME
2. THREE (3) PIECES 2x2 PICTURE
4. SCHOOL RECORDS (TOR/ DIPLOMA)
5. NBI CLEARANCE
6. CERTIFICATES OF EMPLOYMENT
7. TRAINING CERTIFICATES (if any)
8. FOR EX-ABROAD – OLD PASSPORT & TRAVEL DOCUMENTS USED OVERSEAS
APPLICANTS MAY PERSONALLY SUBMIT THEIR CREDENTIALS AND COME FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW.
ASIAN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. (AIMS, Inc.)
2157 TAFT BUSINESS CENTER, TAFT AVENUE
MALATE, MANILA 1004, PHIILIPPINES 1004
(NEAR QUIRINO LRT STATION – [BETWEEN STI COLLEGE AND SHELL GAS STATION])
Tel. Nos: (02)-527-4307 / (02)-523-1644
SEND YOUR APPLICATION (RESUME AND CREDENTIALS ENUMERATED ABOVE) TO
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS