*** URGENTLY NEEDED ***
INITIAL INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED DAILY
AN OFFSHORE COMPANY IN DAMMAM, KSA
IS IN URGENT NEED OF:
DEPARTMENT: Engineering Construction Marine Operation
RESPONSIBLE TO: Electrician Foreman
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. Install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
- The Marine Fabricator is to provide high quality work in planning, lay out, fabricating, assembling, welding, installing, repairing, and modifying different type’s metal parts, assemblies and items requiring close tolerance fit and structural soundness on ships, boats and other marine applications.
- Fabricator is to have the skill and ability to perform electric arc and gas welding, arc and gas cutting on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum materials.
- The Marine Fabricator will be capable of operating tools of the trade such as power punches, shears, brake presses, drill presses as well as an assortment of common hand tools.
General Safety Responsibilities
- Usage the proper procedures and the PPE as per the job requirement.
- Reporting of incident accident and near miss and injury report immediate to the supervisor.
- Taking care of Co-Employee and the company assets.
- Follow up the company safety rules and regulations as well as client rule and regulation through out the service.
Education, Skills and Experience Required Skills/Certificate:
· 2years overall experience in similar field in Oil/Gas Industries /Marine Vessels.
· High School Graduate.
· They shall have Sea Survival Training.
· Initiative, Analytical, Presentable, dedicated and team work oriented.
· Good Command of business written, reporting and spoken English.
· Very organized with systematic work approach.
Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Employment Type : Full Time
Yearly Salary : Unspecified
Start Date : To be agreed
Salary Indication : Competitive
Duration : Long Term Permanent
1. UPDATED RESUME
2. THREE (3) PIECES 2x2 PICTURE
4. SCHOOL RECORDS (TOR/ DIPLOMA)
5. NBI CLEARANCE
6. CERTIFICATES OF EMPLOYMENT
7. TRAINING CERTIFICATES (if any)
8. FOR EX-ABROAD – OLD PASSPORT & TRAVEL DOCUMENTS USED OVERSEAS
APPLICANTS MAY PERSONALLY SUBMIT THEIR CREDENTIALS AND COME FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW.
ASIAN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. (AIMS, Inc.)
2157 TAFT BUSINESS CENTER, TAFT AVENUE
MALATE, MANILA 1004, PHIILIPPINES 1004
(NEAR QUIRINO LRT STATION – [BETWEEN STI COLLEGE AND SHELL GAS STATION])
Tel. Nos: (02)-527-4307 / (02)-523-1644
SEND YOUR APPLICATION (RESUME AND CREDENTIALS ENUMERATED ABOVE) TO
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS