*** URGENTLY NEEDED ***
INITIAL INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED DAILY
AN OFFSHORE COMPANY IN DAMMAM, KSA
IS IN URGENT NEED OF:
DEPARTMENT: Engineering Construction Marine Operation
RESPONSIBLE TO: Electrician Foreman
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. Install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
- Perform installation, maintenance, repair and replacement of marine electrical (AC/DC) and electronic systems for powerboats and sailboats.
- Troubleshoot engine performance problems for vessels, provide recommendations for problem resolution; provide estimates to customer for repair, replacement, and installation according to problem diagnosis and repair/replacement recommendation.
- Supplier contact, parts order and follow-up. Communicate with port captain technical help.
- Perform routine and annual maintenance of Engineering Marine Construction boat engines.
- Evaluate Minimal travel required to and from the work location and vessels/boat location.
- Estimate any heavy lifting, climbing, carrying required in performance of job.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise Electrician Foreman on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain electrician's license or identification card to meet regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and codes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
- To conduct routine diagnosis inspection and evaluation of Marine system functionality.
General Safety Responsibilities
- Usage of the proper procedures and the PPE as per the job requirement.
- Reporting of incident accident and near miss and injury report immediate to the supervisor.
- Taking care of Co-Employee and the company assets.
- Follow up the company safety rules and regulations as well as client rule and regulation through out the service.
Education, Skills and Experience Required Skills/Certificate:
· 3 years overall experience in similar field in Oil/Gas Industries /Marine Vessels.
· High School Graduate.
· They shall have Sea Survival Training.
· Strong working knowledge of major brand marine electrical and electronic systems; installation, maintenance, repair, replacement.
· Initiative, Analytical, Presentable, dedicated and team work oriented.
· Good Command of business written, reporting and spoken English.
· Very organized with systematic work approach.
Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Employment Type : Full Time
Yearly Salary : Unspecified
Start Date : To be agreed
Salary Indication : Competitive
Duration : Long Term Permanent
1. UPDATED RESUME
2. THREE (3) PIECES 2x2 PICTURE
4. SCHOOL RECORDS (TOR/ DIPLOMA)
5. NBI CLEARANCE
6. CERTIFICATES OF EMPLOYMENT
7. TRAINING CERTIFICATES (if any)
8. FOR EX-ABROAD – OLD PASSPORT & TRAVEL DOCUMENTS USED OVERSEAS
APPLICANTS MAY PERSONALLY SUBMIT THEIR CREDENTIALS AND COME FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW.
ASIAN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. (AIMS, Inc.)
2157 TAFT BUSINESS CENTER, TAFT AVENUE
MALATE, MANILA 1004, PHIILIPPINES 1004
(NEAR QUIRINO LRT STATION – [BETWEEN STI COLLEGE AND SHELL GAS STATION])
Tel. Nos: (02)-527-4307 / (02)-523-1644
SEND YOUR APPLICATION (RESUME AND CREDENTIALS ENUMERATED ABOVE) TO
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS